The Self Made Mind Community is Closed for Enrollment! (Stay Tuned for the Next Cycle)
Access to super-discounted founding memberships closes in...
Get Notified of the Next Enrollment Cycle.
Get on the list so you can join our growing community the next time we open it for enrollments!
Founder, Mindfulness Exercises
In leading Stefan through his certification as a meditation and mindfulness teacher, I was truly inspired by his depth of understanding and dedication to helping others in unique ways. I am excited to witness all of the powerful shifts he's going to bring to people’s lives and enthusiastically endorse him as a teacher and changemaker.
As A Member of the Self Made Mind Community You Will...
- Grow and develop your skill in a supportive community setting led by an expert teacher, which will keep you confident, committed and inspired about your practice.
- Learn Empowered Mindfulness: practices to master your mind and apply it to living the inspired, successful and fulfilled life you want.
- Start practicing Self-Celebration (another bullshit term that may or may not actually be real). Love your “faults”, convert them into superpowers and realize your awesome value and capability.
- Experience the awareness of how you truly tick on a deep level.
- Hack your self-negativity and learn how to speak to and support yourself.
- Embrace the challenges in life that used to make you miserable and transform them into opportunities.
- Become the kind of person that naturally, automatically inspires and elevates those around them.
- Have the freedom to steal all of my knowledge (AKA: there's a money back guarantee).
Live Group Coaching
Weekly meetings with Stefan on Zoom that will continue to take your meditation & mindfulness practice to the next level. Call times are currently scheduled for Tuesdays @ 5pm EST.
Videos, practice guides, exercises and other learning resources that are designed for maximum impact on your well-being program.
Whatever email support you need to resolves challenges to your practices and your ever-evolving life with meditation and mindfulness.
Exclusive Access to the Facebook Community
Take your learning deeper with the Self Made Mind community. Ask questions you didn't think to in the Zoom meetings, get support from myself and peers, or just connect with fellow self-celebrators.
Boring, Healthy Bullshit That Happens When You Learn Meditation & Mindfulness...
Regulate emotions better (including the ability to understand, befriend, and channel emotions into their highest use).
- Reduce (correction: embrace!) stress & anxiety.
Understand yourself better (AKA: learn what truly matters to you and how to actualize it)
Unlock more energy, intelligence, memory and retention.
- Sharpen your senses.
- Gain more empathy, listening, negotiation and general social skills.
- Have better impulse control, lifestyle choices, and addiction management capability.
I don't think I'm one of those "meditation" people.
I'm not generally able to stay consistent with, well, anything that's "good for me."
I can never tell if I'm meditating correctly.
If this is working, I don't know where to look for results.
I'm fairly attached to my more "edgy" qualities and don't want meditation to turn me into a boring, unmotivated garden-dweller.
Nothing works for me and I wanna bail.
Join Now & Get The Founding Member Rates
The next time enrollment opens, the price will be going up and the features will be expanding. But no matter how grand the features get, the price will always remain the same for you as long as you are enrolled.
PLUS, FOUNDING MEMBERS GET A POWERFUL BONUS GUIDE:
Anti-Crastination: Learn How to Feel Everything & Do Anything
CEO, The Meaning Movement
Stefan's work is a much needed reminder of the power of mindfulness. This could change your work, your relationships, and your life.
Founder & CEO, Soulful Essence
As someone who spends a lot of time in the mindfulness space, I've become more than weary of the delusional, woo-woo bullshit that seems to pervade the entire industry. You won't find that here. The two words I’d use to describe Stefan’s work are “pertinent” and transformative.
Get Notified When Enrollment Opens Again
Leave your info and we'll keep you in the loop so you can be in our next group!